Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Troublesome of Installing Adobe Photoshop CS4

1st, I was having trouble to install my Adobe Master Collection CS4. I able to install every single Adobe software but when comes to Adobe Photoshop, it will crash. It was really a sad moment for me because I couldn't even start my assignment which is creating an eWallpaper and a creative calender. Now, I am very far from others but I believe that I can catch up with them. Now since I able to install the Adobe Photoshop CS4 today, I am going to start on how to use Adobe Photoshop CS4. Last time I have exposed myself in Adobe Photoshop 7. I entered a club called Edubox Club. They thought me of how to use Adobe Photoshop for picture editing and Ulead Video Studio 11 plus for video editing. I have exposed myself in graphics but now I couldn't even remember of how to use Adobe Photoshop because I stopped practicing it but i know how to use Ulead Video Studio 11 plus because I always practice it. So,now is the time for me to keep using Adobe Photoshop and play with a lot of tools and always practice it so that i don't forget of how to use and edit a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment