Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Myself

Hola. My name is Arvind Anandhan from Kajang. Now I am currently doing my foundation is Multimedia University Cyberjaya (MMU). I am very excited to be in Foundation in Creative Multimedia. I have plan that in my future, I will become a director, an animator and a producer. I hope my dreams come true. Now I am in second semester after finishing my first semester. My 1st semester was really cool. I was thought of how to use Adobe Illustrator CS4. It was interesting to play with Adobe Illustrator CS4 and I was satisfied with it. I able to use and play with it because i keep practicing it. So now, I have been given a assignment in computer graphics subject to update every week of how I am using the Adobe Photoshop and how do I play with the tools. At the same time, I have to show the way of how I did my assignment to show the prove that I did my assignment by myself. This is to ensure that I keep updating my understanding towards The Adobe Photoshop. So, my 1st week of using Adobe Photoshop CS4 countdown start..........NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment