Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Personal Photo Correction Exercise

After learning of how to do the basic photo correction, i was asked to correct my own personal picture. 

First, press "File" and "Open" to edit my personal picture.

Press The Crop Tool to select the certain area of the picture and then press right click and select crop.

Then, press The Clone Stamp Tool. I use this tool to clone my blue coat and highlight it at certain dark area so that the coat image will be neutralized.

Before cloning the blue coat, I zoom in by pressing "Ctrl" and "+" so that i can clone accurately. To clone it, I press "Alt" and press left click at the same time at the selected area.

After cloning the coat, i also clone the dark background and highlight it at the bright background because I want t have same background tone.

Then, i used The Magnetic Lasso Tool to highlight my collar shirt to change the color of my shirt.

After highlighting it, I Press "Image" + "Adjustments" + "Replace Color".

I use the Add to Sample at click it at the collar area which I have highlighted it by The Magnetic Lasso Tool. Then, I change the Hue and the Saturation. I change the red color collar into grey color. After I have satisfied with the color, I press OK.


Then, I use The Healing Brush Tool to fix my face skin. I make my skin become fair and smooth.

After fixing my face skin, I press The Sponge Tool. I want to make the picture become more brighter.

After choosing The Sponge Tool, I change the mode to saturate. Then, I highlight my face area by using The Sponge Tool.

After highlighting it, I press "Image" + "Auto Tone" to neutralize the tone color.

After completing it, I save it as Photoshop (*.PSD;*.PDD) if I want to edit it next time and I save it as JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE) as a wallpaper picture.


This is my personal picture which I have edited it and save it as JPEG. The 1st picture represents "Before Edited" and the 2nd picture represents picture "After Edited".

No comments:

Post a Comment