Monday, May 2, 2011

My Animated Poster

This is my animated poster which was done by using Adobe Flash CS4. After completing it, i faced a lot of problems. I save my file is Adobe Flash format but then when I open it back, I tried couple of times but it still shows the word "CORRUPT". I managed to export my file and save it as swf format. That is the format that we should save in Adobe Flash. After saving it, I tried to open the video file but the sound and the video clip wasn't in the right time. The sound have skipped 2-3 second faster than the video clip. I tried to convert it into mpeg format but this time, the video doesn't have sound. So, I have decided to convert it into wmv format. That is my last option and finally I have made it. I able to produce my animated poster. The video that I have attached is about 1Malaysia Animated Poster. Enjoy..........

No comments:

Post a Comment